Bluehost: Your web hosting solution
Bluehost, which has its headquarters in Utah, has risen to become one of the top 25 web hosting companies in the world. It now hosts over 2 million domains around the world. In terms of shared hosting, Bluehost was one of the first to use CPU throttling, which prohibits a user’s CPU from consuming too many resources on the shared server.
Before we get into more detail about Bluehost and its advantages, I’d like to remind you that NordVPN is currently giving a 68 percent discount! But act quickly, since this is a limited-time offer!
Now, let’s get back to Bluehost.
What features does Bluehost offer?
Bluehost, as previously said, is one of the world’s largest and most popular web hosting companies. In other words, they allow clients all around the world to use Bluehost servers to host their websites.
Here are a few of the other features they provide:
- Shared hosting: Allows multiple websites to run on a single, universal server
- WordPress hosting: Allows websites that are exclusively powered by WordPress to be hosted on Bluehost servers, leading to optimized WordPress performance
- Dedicated hosting: Allows customers to lease an entire server for their use, preventing overcrowding of server resources like with shared hosting
- VPS hosting: Provides a private server with multiple users who can access private resources
What’s their pricing like?
The price that the user pays is dependent on the type of hosting that they want to make use of. Let’s break It down:
For shared hosting:
- Basic plan = $2.95/month (just one website)
- Plus plan = $5.45/month (multiple sites)
- Pro plan = $13.95/month (optimized web resources)
For dedicated hosting:
- Standard = $80/month (5TB network bandwidth)
- Enhanced = $99.99/month (10TB network bandwidth)
- Premium = $119.00/month (15 TB bandwidth)
For VPS hosting:
- Standard = $18.99/month (2 cores, 2 GB RAM)
- Enhanced = $29.99/month (2 cores, 4 GB RAM)
- Premium = $59.99/month (4 cores, 8GB RAM)
These monthly rates are for a 36-month period (3-year plans).
When compared to other hosting services such as GoDaddy or Hostinger, the pricing shown above is more affordable and provides more functionality.
Click on the image down below for an amazing deal on Bluehost!
How is the quality of their customer services?
To say the least, it’s fantastic.
Bluehost provides professional consultation services so that users can get help with website design and management. Users may focus all of their attention on growing their brand without having to worry about it.
Professional SEO, Pay-per-click, and website migration services are also available. These services not only help users become more visible on search engines, but they also help them target potential clients more effectively. They also have a dedicated 24/7 chat line in case you run into any problems.
Why should I choose Bluehost?
Bluehost is, in my opinion, one of the greatest in terms of pricing and service kinds when it comes to variety.
Bluehost isn’t your typical web hosting company. Bluehost cares about their customers, unlike others that are only interested in selling you a name and moving on with their business. They strive to relieve their customers of as much work as possible so that they can concentrate their expertise and energy on properly establishing their brands rather than worrying about management and design concerns.
Bluehost personnel reacted in a matter of minutes via their dedicated chat line after I had recently run into troubles with my website, and my problem was remedied in a jiffy!
Bluehost is your only hope if you’re serious about creating the most ideal, efficient, and visible version of your brand’s website!
Also, take the time to share our blog on the platforms below! And Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly exclusive deals!