PDF Extra: The ideal PDF solution
Whether you work in an office or are a student who spends a lot of time writing and completing tasks, being able to convert documents to PDF has become an almost everyday part of your life.
If you’re like many other Adobe users, including myself, you may be severely limiting your ability to create truly adaptable documents. Most of us have access to the normal Adobe Free version, which has restricted functionality and does not allow for much modification.
Today, I’ll be introducing you to PDF Extra. This is a fantastic piece of PDF software with a variety of features and editing skills that will allow you to customize documents, convert them to other formats, and much more!
But, before we go any further, if you’d like to get PDF Extra, click this link to get started! Also, I’d like to encourage you to visit our “Deals” page, as we presently have some never-before-seen software deals available for you to take advantage of as soon as possible! To be routed to our offers page, simply click here.
We also encourage you to check out all of our amazing content on our dedicated “Content” page. We are working day and night to ensure that we bring you guys only the most interesting and thoughtful content!
Let’s take a look at PDF Extra:
What are its primary features?
PDF Extra offers so much more than other conventional PDF tools, which include:
- Enhanced editing capabilities allowing you to freely edit text, pictures, and page elements in one easy go.
- Advanced annotation features, like comments, markups, drawings, and stamps, are especially useful if you and your team are working on the same document.
- Conversion tool that allows you to convert the document to Word, Excel, and ePub
- An organizing capability that allows you to rearrange and order page elements in ways that best suit your needs
- Fill & Sign which allows you to sign and fill in documents digitally, so there’s no need to cut down another tree!
- Protect feature, which allows you to protect important documents by using a digital signature, password, or with the use of encryption.
- The ability to alter page moods, making reading easier!
What about pricing?
PDF Extra currently offers 3 versions:
- Free – includes features like read & annotate, fill & sign, with 5GB MobiDrive storage.
- PDF Extra Personal – $49.99 per year, includes editing, conversion, digital signature, and encryption capabilities. Also includes 50 GB MobiDrive storage.
- PDF Extra 2021 — $99.99 once off! Includes all the features mentioned in Extra (truly a great deal this one!)
Whether you’re a student, professional blogger, author, or normal office worker, all of PDF Extra’s features will take your game to the next level and will make daily admin seem like an absolute breeze!
What if I need help?
No need to worry!
PDF Extra has a dedicated help center to assist you with aspects like:
- Purchases and Refunds
- Information regarding free trails
- Account management
- PC Configuration settings when installing PDF Extra
Why should I choose PDF Extra?
My administration has never been easier since I started utilizing PDF Extra.
I work with a variety of papers on a regular basis, and it’s always been a challenge for me to convert between them without wasting a lot of time. With its simple-to-understand and comprehensive features, PDF Extra has made this a lot easier.
With PDF Extra’s excellent encryption capabilities and password protection, my documents have never been safer than they are now. I can sleep soundly knowing that the chances of the information in these documents being compromised are practically nil!
So, what exactly are you waiting for? To begin your path to convenience, go to PDF Extra.
Please help to promote our blog by sharing this post on the following platforms: